tracks eating, rumination, chew frequency, walking, laying, standing etc…
receives sensor data and transmits it to the cloud
the behavioural data is analysed using artificial intelligence and insights are created
Ida’s waterproof, shockproof and sturdy trackers fit around the cow’s neck. The data collected is analysed and provides insight and actions to the farmer through easy to understand data visualisations on their smartphone / tablet.
- Neck Mounted sensor, no requirements for orientation or counter balance weight.
- Range of 1KM
- 12 Months battery life, rechargable
- Waterproof & shockproof
The Base Station
Ida trackers transmit data to the base station, the base station sends the data to the cloud.
- Industrial grade design and quality
- Remote field access points integrate with base station to enable coverage of large areas
- Connect thousands of trackers per base station
- Requires wired internet access