Office Manager (part/full-time) – Amsterdam, NL
An early stage data-science/AI/ag-tech startup.Our mission is to connect the analogue to understand everything on earth.
Our first product, Ida, is a self-learning system that uses AI technology to improve productivity in dairy farming by measuring a cow’s activity, health and eating habit. The tracker collects data and provides actionable insights to the farmer which in turn leads to healthy, happier cows and increased milk production.
The team is small but dynamic, with colleagues hailing from 5 different nations and diverse backgrounds.
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Reliable, team-player with strong analytical capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and aren’t afraid to voice and justify your opinion.
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Accurate, precise working style.
- Fluency in extra European languages i.e. Spanish French German is a bonus.
The office manager position that we are hiring for is a combination of office management, executive assistant and administration assistant.
- We are looking for someone who will manage our office, which includes the responsibility of catered lunch, office supplies, booking meeting rooms etc.
- The executive assistant part of the job will be managing the agenda of the executive team.
- Our finance manager needs assistance in the bookings of the weekly invoices, receipts and expenses of the company. They need to be uploaded and reconciled in the accounting system.
- You would help our shipping and logistics department for overseas customers as well as manage our in-house and supplier held inventory.
If you are an enthusiastic and energetic individual who can help improve our team’s day to day operations with creative ideas, we want you!
- Market confirm salary
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
- Fantastic office space in the centre of Amsterdam (at TQ)
- Very open and creative working environment
- A fridge filled with special kinds of beer and drinks
- Occasional boat rides through the Amsterdam canals
- Catered lunches, tons of snacks and fruit
Send us an email at email@example.com with your contact information, LinkedIn and/or Resume, Github, Stack Overflow, etc. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can.