Ida Hardware Supports Farms of All Sizes
Regardless of herd number or land size, Ida functions efficiently on farms both big and small!
Farms with limited grazing area
Large scale farms with many pens and barns
Ida’s sturdy sensors fit around the cow’s neck. All data collected is analysed and provides insight and actions to the farmer through easy to understand data visualisations on their smartphone/tablet.
- Neck Mounted sensor, no requirements for orientation or counterbalance weight.
- Range of 1KM+
- Battery life of 12+ months and rechargeable*
- Waterproof, shock proof and tested extensively on existing farm.
- All-inclusive sensor warranty.
*Recharge station and facility provided by Connecterra partners.
The Base Station
Ida trackers transmit data to the base station, the base station sends the data to the cloud.
- Hub based model allows Ida to be used in all types of dairy systems: free-grazing, free stall, etc.
- Designed to be used in industrial environments.
- Processes up to thousands of concurrent sensors.
- Remote field access points integrate with the base station to enable coverage of large areas.
- Requires wired internet access.
Field Access Points
No farm is too big or too small for Ida. By making use of remotely managed field access points, Ida is sure to capture all of your cow’s data.
- Remote radio stations that help cover large farms and grazing environments.
- Built for ‘plug and play’ operation.
- Solar powered versions also available for coverage of large areas.
- Remotely managed.