People Magnet (full-time) – Amsterdam, NL
As a fast-growing start-up, we are looking to invite more awesome people to the team. To help us find and attract the best in class, we are looking for a People Magnet.
We’ve been called the best team in AgTech and as cliché, as it might sound, what makes us the best is the quality, skill and ambition of people who work here.
We hire for fit, desire to do good with technology and a sharp intelligence that can be channelled towards the role required in the team.
As the resident people magnet you will be working in all functions of people magnetism; whether that is serving the needs of the existing team or using all of your skills and resources to help us source the right people to scale our company. The team is led by our experienced Co-founders, Yasir Khokhar and Saad Ansari, so you will have hands in both the commercial and tech sides of the company!
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master/Degree/experience in HR and/Recruitment;
- A network in the tech scene in Netherlands, Europe and/or Global. We’ll hire the best from anywhere.
- Strong communication, cultural awareness and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch employment laws (immigration and tax) would be a plus;
- Looking to work with a bunch of nerds who want to make the world a better place!
You are also:
- A self-starter / self-motivator who doesn’t require micromanagement;
- Able to keep a cool head and open to working in a start-up environment.
- The opportunity to play a vital role in an exciting start-up;
- A competitive salary;
- Fantastic office space with incredible views of Amsterdam (on Kraanspoor);
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy;
- An office space that is designed to inspire the best;
- A fridge filled with special kinds of drinks;
- Catered lunches, tons of snacks and fruit.
There are many reasons to want to join our team, but the real “bonus” of working at Connecterra are the people, the challenge and the excitement of being part of something groundbreaking!
We are Connecterra:
An Artificial Intelligence start-up looking to rewire humankind’s relationship with nature. Our Mission is to build an artificial intelligence that will grow food sustainably to feed future generations. Check out all the nice things people have said about us.
We work as a flat organisation, which means that you’ll get a lot of responsibility and freedom to define your place in the company.
The team is small but dynamic, with colleagues hailing from 9 different nations and diverse backgrounds.
Great! Send us your contact information, LinkedIn and/or CV, as well as a letter of motivation about why you are the person for this role to the hiring manager, Marjolein van Hage.Apply for this job